Sunday, November 8, 2020

Trying Bookstagram Photos

 Okay something a little different. I got this idea from Instagram and bookstagramers and wanted to try it out. 


So here area what I've been doing. And what I've been thinking. 

One book with 70's matching items 🠝🠝🠝🠝


tried more or less books all with matching colors.


My other idea 


started off with the camera case and found some books that matched. These were all small and vintage looking. Most of them were classics too. 


 Tired one green book on the right.



Also you can find me on Instagram @rahwrite


Have you tried book photos?

Have any tips for me?

Comment bellow!! 


10 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about trying "bookstagram" pictures, too! I really like the vintage feel in all of these. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, you should try bookstagram photos! Thanks! Vintage is so much Fun!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love all of these pictures. I've never tried bookstagram, but it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Bookstagram is part of Instagram but with book photos. It is fun though!!

      Delete
  3. I have an entire bookstagram account. These look quite nice. The only tip I would give is maybe try getting in closer to the books so we can see their lovely covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how fun! Thanks Rachel! Ah, good tip, thanks!!

      Delete
  4. Love it! The vintage books, pattern and camera look amazing together. Does the camera work? Just one tip, the last set of photos, with the camera case, could you try putting them on a different/contarsting-ish background? The brown of the floor melts and overshadows the case.

    Can't wait to see more!

    Loren | plaidandsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love vintage! I don't think that the camera works, it might but I don't know how to use it, it's kinda just a prop. Okay, that's a good idea, thank you Loren!

      Delete
  5. Love how they turned out! Bookstagram is a blast!!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...