Sunday, November 1, 2020

October 2020 Investigation

 This month was very crazy and fun and cold and my birthday month. 


October started off at camp or going to camp rather. Yes traveling. It was a long drive. 

Went to the tea party on Saturday.



My table that I sat at. So fun! 

All the lovey ladies that went to the tea party from our cabin. 🠅🠅🠅


Horse day 



more fun; played dodge ball a lot. 


Firework night. 




I read one book. Secret Of Seaside. It was really interesting, and I read it on the go as we traveled. It was great for that. Easy read. Though I would say it's for a slight older reader. I wasn't for sure if there was going to be anything bad. there wasn't, but I wasn't for sure as I kept reading. There is some language. I guessed the bad guy so, yay on that, it wasn't to hard either. I want to read the rest of the books for sure. 

Getting ready for Movie Critic's Costume contest  ^^^^^

It snowed and got ready cold. so that really isn't fun.......

I haven't written much. I've gotten back to sewing. Some days I just don't get anything done unless I have a deadline. 


Oh and my blogannversary is coming up so drop me some questions for me (if you have not given me questions)  to do in my 2nd blog anniversary Q&A ....also I might do a giveaway later this month. We will see, let me know if you want one.



Started sewing a dress for my sister. It is looking so good. I'll show you soon. 


Had a party on my birthday date. Yeah I'm 20, yikes........... 


How was your October?

Which picture is your favorite? 

Tell me bellow!!!! 


11 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! 20 is a fun age, at least I thought so.
    Sounds like a fun month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Skye!! I hope it's fun, I enjoyed being 19.
      Yes it's been a full fun month.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! Mine's in October, too. It looks like you had a really good month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mckayla! Oh, fun October is a cool month to have a birthday. Hope you had a great birthday!

      Delete
  3. Also, I tagged you for the 30 song tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and enjoyed reading some of your back posts. They make me feel like I'm right there seeing what you're sharing about. :)

    And hurrah for all things western and mystery-related!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you are enjoying my blog! Thank you Heidi!

      Love your enthusiasm on western and mystery!!

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday!! For some reason I thought your birthday was in November... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooklyne! Well my birthday was almost in November, but I was born one day before. ;)

      Delete
  6. Happy 20th birthday! That is so awesome. That tea party looks so fun! Aw, thanks for the shout out! I can't wait to see your costume. :D

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...