Sunday, November 29, 2020

November 2020 Investigation

 Well, it's been a busy month everyone. Here is what happened. 


I'm not sure if I'm ready for December, but that doesn't stop it from coming. November was a good month, though I had a lot of thing to think about and get figured out. 


Helped with sorting calves, with dad, to get them shipped off to sale day. 


Finished reading the Bible, in which I had started in January. I really loved reading it cover to cover, it gave me a new perspective on the whole story God has given us. 
 

ON the 14th of November my cousin got married. 


I didn't write a lot this month. I should have, but I just haven't done that much, I feel, like I failed the blogging a little this month too. 


THe 11th was my 2ed blog anniversary. Course you might know I don't have my Q&A video up. sorry about that. ..... 

The 25th was the day I got Solo a year ago. In which I was sick at the time. I'm sot thankful I am not sick this year. I can work with him everyday and not worry. 


I finished one fiction book this month, "Shouldn't you be in School?" By Lemony Snicket
It was a very good book, Listened to the audio book, because it was free, on the online library. I've also started the 4th book. 


Watched a lot of old movies. and funny fails on youtube with my family. 


I got a cellphone, though, I'm not sure If it will be working until December 1st. In which by than I might be getting a new job. 


Did a few flexibility challenge both a split challenge and a back challenge. It was fun and I am happy about the back challenge. 

Did a fun photo shoot with my aunt. 🠉🠉🠉
My sister turned 18 and we had a party and did thanksgiving on Saturday.

Blessings!

What did you do this month?
Did you read any good books?

Tell me Below!!! 

Thanks for reading!!! 

16 comments:

  1. That is so fantastic that you read the Bible cover to cover! I'm still working on that and should prioritize it more. Fun pictures, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a great read! I do hope you accomplish it! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Wow, congratulations on finishing your cover-to-cover reading of the Bible! That's a huge time commitment, and that achievement is very inspiring! :D

    Fantastic photos! And I hope you have a wonderful December, Rakayle! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! Yes it is, but worth all the time! ;D

      so glad you like them!! Hope your December is just as wonderful!

      Delete
  3. I love any Lemony Snicket books. Congrats on your 2 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes his books are so good! Thank you Rachel!

      Delete
  4. It looks like you had a good month. I'm not really ready for December either. I mean, where has 2020 gone?
    Congrats on reading the entire Bible. That takes a lot of time. And congrats on blogging for two years!
    It's so exciting that your cousin got married.
    I hope you have a good December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been good, with ups and downs as it is. Yeah, it went fast!
      Thanks! A little Bible every day ;). It been fun blogging so far!
      They were both excited and I am happy for them.
      I hope your December is lovely, McKayla!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous photos!
    Reading through the Bible is awesome. I remember I had a hard time with Numbers and Leviticus. XD
    Hope you have a fantastic December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh,thank you so much!
      It is! Yeah those get long XD
      Thank you! Hope your December is just as fantastic!!!

      Delete
  6. Your pictures are always so cool and aestheticy (is that a real word??)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you!! Sometimes I'm not sure about my photos...

      Delete
  7. Popping by to let you know I tagged you with my Delights of Christmas tag: https://ladyofanorien.blogspot.com/2020/12/12-delights-of-christmas-tag.html

    Would love to have you join in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I read calves and right underneath is a picture of combines and tractors and lowkey was confused for a moment! Honestly thought for a second that tractors were called calves lol.

    It seems you had a great month, plus congratulations on your second blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry, I just didn't have any pictures working our cows.

      Thanks Loren! I've been meaning to get my video for the anniversary up.

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...