Sunday, November 22, 2020

20 Things Before I Turned 20

 Hey! This is late today, but I didn't have anything planned. Here we go, I saw this on Sarcastic Scribblings blog and decided I wanted to do it too. I turned 20 at the end of October, if you didn't know. 



I'm sure I did more, but this is some things


1. Trained a horse from yearling to 6 year old

2. Took a ballet class in a studio

3. Started a blog (this blog)

4. Finished writing a few books and stories

5. Got a car

6. Got bucked off my horse a few times

7. Went through 8 years in 4-H

8. Sewed 5 dresses 

9. Dressed up and went to a historical fort

10. Chased cows on horseback 

11. Went to a ballet show

12. Did ballet for a year + (still going)

13. Got my own computer 

14. Went to a Disney park 4 times

15.  Completed my green broke horse program

16. Started a Bullet journal

17. Rode on a passenger train

18. Started Cosplay

19. Won a cooking contest  

20. Won a saddle


also A few things I wish I had accomplished before 20. 

Read the Bible all the way through, done just after being 20.

Learn to land an airplane, still working on it.

Get the splits. Still working toward that. 

Write a fan fic, still trying to get that figured out. 


What do want to get done before 20?

What did you get accomplished before 20?

Tell me below!!! If ya want 20 more let me know... hehe 


10 comments:

  1. Those are all great things! Accomplishments to be proud of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've accomplished so much!
    Ooh, you've trained a horse from a yearling to a six year old. Was it hard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I tried... ;)
      Training a horse is a challenge, but worth it.

      Delete
  3. What a awesome list!! So cool that you got a car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooklyne!
      Yeah, I got car a few years ago.

      Delete
  4. Wow! You definitely accomplished a lot.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all of these things! They are all so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...