Sunday, September 13, 2020

Han and Chewy (Star Wars Looks)

YAY another star wars look. If you didn't know I did a bunch of star wars posts in May. I've got another one for you today, just for fun! 





Who doesn't like Chewy? Who doesn't want to look like him all the time? Well... maybe some. 


A fun chewy look. I went for a lot of brown colors. Brown lip color and slight make up. 


The chewy shirt.

Brown Pants and messy hair. 


My Han Solo look


I'm going to make me a better belt someday but for now, its a rush to find a any belt, type belt today. 


The white shirt is close to Hans.


Jeans and some boots I had, Black boots would have been more accurate. It's a fun look. I went with no make up this time. 


Same with the vest. It should be black. Welcome to my brown world.
Wish I had some stripes down the pant leg. But this works as an casual look. 



And that's all!


What do you think of these looks?
Who would you dress up as?
Tell me bellow! 

6 comments:

  1. I love LOVE this so much!!! What a creative idea, and as a star wars nerd myself let me be the first to say you nailed Han's look lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you!! I tried my best to find a good Ham outfit in my closet. ;)

      Delete
  2. I like what you did for Chewy! Your Han look is very fitting, too! I just watched Solo tire the first time the other day, so I've been thinking about his character a lot. I'm glad that you did another post like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Chewy was a fun outfit. Thanks! I really like the Solo movie! So happy you like the post! I enjoy doing these, I just got to put some effort into it. ;D

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...