Sunday, March 1, 2020

February 2020 Investigation

February is kinda split between being at home and going on a trip to being at the trip.


Much of February I was doing some packing and planning for the trip and taking care of horses.


We had an interesting happening the first day of the month, at our neighbors house a ups truck slid into the car that was sitting there. We didn't get close, but we kinda watched what was going on; guessing on what had happened.


I read not a lot, I started a book, but haven't finished it.  I get busy reading blogs...

I wrote a bit, which I got more done. I have crazy writers block with my story. I'm hoping to get a short story written, but I've been slow.  
On writing don't forget to enter the six word story writing contest!!!!!!!!!!! Ends tonight or at least by morning on the 2nd.


Got solo out with the other hoses. He is not in this picture, cuz , you know, I didn't get a picture when he was with them. He was out with them for a week before we left for trip. 


Kitties! ^
Went ice skating and ended up racing, also crashing.... which is kinda funny now. It was a bit of a scene at the ice rink. I didn't get hurt...We where fine...so... all's good. 


Got to Florida on the 17th. After driving to Denver and boarded a plane to Florida at one in the morning. Arrived by 6 Florida time.


Disney World! We went to Hollywood studios! The lines were long, but we got to go on about all the big rides.  


We meet up with these lovely people. Well, our cousins and Aunt and Uncle. We had lots of fun.
In the pic above we are waiting for some dinosaur ice cream. Very tasty on a hot day. I will be writing more on the adventures soon.


Fun at the beach! We had one day on the beach with our cousins. We did some skim boarding and yes got sunburned. The had to leave that Monday while we are staying longer.
We have been going to the beach every day. Some days have been cooler. But we had a nice hot day on the 26th and I did a lot of body boarding.


How was your month? 
Have you been to a Disney Park?
Tell me bellow!!!

16 comments:

  1. YOUR KITTIES ARE SO CUTE. :D and DISNEY WORLD!!! I went last year and it was so fun! I’m glad you had a good time!

    And I hope your March is fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!!! Disney World was awesome! That's so cool! ;D

      Thanks Nicole. I hope your March is fantastic as well!

      Delete
  2. Your vacation sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been really fun! Thanks for reading! ;)

      Delete
  3. The kitties are soooooooooooooooooo(I could go on)ooooooooo C.U.T.E (I live fluffy little kitties! <3 <3

    ~Jacie~ thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Have a good March. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did! Thanks Gray! Hope your March is great! ;)

      Delete
  5. Cute kitties ❤ It sounds like you had a memorable month! Hope to go to Disney Park one day.

    Loren | Plaid + Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! It was a great month! I hope you get to go to Disney sometime. :)

      Delete
  6. ahhh looks like you had tons of fun. Jerushah went to the Disney park in California with a family she babysat for. She liked it. I'll have to enter your next short story contest as I forgot to this time.


    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was So much fun!!! Disney land is the park in California . That is cool that she got to go! :)
      I think I will be extending this contest.

      Delete
  7. Lovely pictures! Hope you had a fun time at Disney World!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, that's so awesome that you went to Disney World! What was your favorite part??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very awesome! I really like going on the tower of terror ride. Also going to galaxy edge.

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...