Sunday, February 23, 2020

Six Word Story Writing Contest

I have a very fun idea! I will be in Florida at this time and I though I wanted to do a writing contest. I mean they are so fun write? lol


So here we go.

I want you all to have fun. Play around with your six word story. Do try to make the words count and don't go over. Do count the words before you send the story in.

Deadline is March 1st

For a challenge lets go with a mystery theme.



Now for the judging, I will be judging them but I will not know who's story is who's, my sister will make sure each story has a number, after I have chosen which I like she will tell me who's story it is and it will be announced. Please note if you win and are under 18 please ask your parents permission before giving an address, if you want the prize.

I will be emailing the winner and will announce it on March 8th after judging.

The prize will be of the winners choice, a post card from either Montana or Florida or a little souvenir around the same value from either state.

If I get enough entries we may have two winners.




Are you going to enter?
Have you ever wrote a six word story?

Tell me below!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to number everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am a new(ish) Blogger an I came across your blog through my cousins and I was wondering if you would like to check out my blog!
    I think I might enter that contest if that is ok =)
    ~Jacie~ thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to check out your blog! Thanks for checking out my blog! Yes do enter the contest! :)

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see what people came up with.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...