Sunday, December 8, 2019

November 2019 Investigation

Sorry this is late. I've been sick and have not had the energy to write this.


But here we are in December and I am still on the mend, but I'm thankful for feeling better. Anyway here is a look at my month.


I didn't do NaNo, but I did try to write everyday. I was doing well until I got sick. I wrote a few works for 20 days. 


It snowed a little. Now It's melted. I also sold my paint horse Ozzy. He is at a good home so I am happy. The horses above King, Rhubarb, and Sundance. 


My sister sold her most of her Kittens. We have two left.


I didn't finish reading any books this month. I did read some magazines while sick on the couch. Western Horseman, Brio, and Horse&Rider. All great, so recommend.


 I broke my camera...... which is the worst ever... I got another one for work. I can use it at home and for work, but I can't take it on trips if someone else has to do the pipeline work. So that is frustrating. I really don't want to spend the money on a new camera. The work camera has some interesting features though. As you can see from the b/w photos.


Me sick with my green head towel. My sister had a birthday. Thanksgiving was fine, sorry to say it again, but we were sick so, we had some good food at home with just us. I also wrote a list of things I was thankful for.

Yahweh "God"
Family
Friends
My Pets/ Horses
Home
Health
Happiness
Dancing
Music
Writing


On the 25th I got this sweet little colt. His name is Han Solo/ Solo. He is a blue roan, a registered Quarter Horse. He looks darker right now, but in the summer he will be blue and white.


I've finally got to work with him some. I am planning to do colt to maturity with him in 4h. I'm also a member of AQHA now, (so I could get him in my name) and I might do a count the hours you ride, which I am super excited about. I won't be riding Solo yet, so Rhubarb and me might do the challenge.


Any way it's been a crazy month. Hope you are enjoying December! If you don't hear from me, than I was too lazy to post. I hope to get back to blogging so I hope that doesn't happen.

How was your November?
Are you getting ready for the new year?
Tell me bellow.

12 comments:

  1. Sucks that you got sick for Thanksgiving and that your camera broke. Hope December is better. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally getting ready for 2020 and super jazzed! November/December has been crazy busy but good. I've got to see some family I haven't seen in years and that's always nice. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Busy is good most of the time. ;)
      Oh, yes it is always nice to see family!

      Delete
  3. My family and I were sick too during thanksgiving, it was kind of sad but the calm was rather nice.
    I hope you have a better December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little sad to be sick on thanksgiving. It sure isn't fun to be sick and the noisy child in me fam is not sick. ;/
      Thank you Gray!!

      Delete
  4. That's too bad about your camera. DJ just uses his iPhone for a camera and it works really well. (He has one of the latest models, and I bought his old one, which takes good pictures too.)
    Getting sick stinks.
    Cute colt. My first horse of my own was a gray that we thought was a blue roan until we later realized he'd faded way too much to be roan. I don't have any pictures of him as a colt, but he was kind of colored like that when he was young, if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very sad about it. I thought about an iPhone but I do like cameras so.... idk
      It's been a bad sickness.
      Thanks. :)
      Well Solo is papered a blue roan and he looks a lot like the father who is a blue roan. So I think he will be a blue roan. But that is interesting.

      Delete
    2. My iPhone 6 (I think it's a 6) has a camera that works better than our actual camera, but it doesn't have much for zoom.
      Sounds like you've got something really nasty. I hope your family gets over it soon, or that you're already over it.

      I don't recall what my horse's papers were. He started out really dark, looked like a blue roan, and then by the time he died, he was mostly off white with a graying mane and tail and some gray on his legs.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I do like the long zoom. I've seen great pictures from iphones.
      We are getting better.
      Hmm, I guess you got a gray horse. I just know when roan horse are all fluffy for winter they get dark. Right now my red road looks all red. Solo might be a gray or blue roan, we will know this summer. :)

      Delete
  5. I love the picture with your green head towel. Jerushah has been selling kittens, too!

    MB>keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...