Sunday, September 15, 2019

Dressing Like Nancy Dew and The Hardy Boys

This month has been a book/ writing/ detective type month. And it's going to keep going. I challenged myself to see if I could copy the covers with dressing and looking like Nancy, Andy and Joe. Should be a lot of fun.



You be the judge. How well did I copy The Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew?

Ignore the back rounds in my pictures...

THE TOWER TREASURE 

Image result for hardy boy book 1

Me as Frank


HUNTING FOR HIDDEN GOLD

Image result for hardy boy book 5
ME as JOE 


THE MYSTERY OF THE AZTEC WARRIOR 
Image result for hardy boy book mystery of the aztec warrior

ME as JOE 


THE SECRET OF THE FORGOTTEN CITY

Image result for nancy drew book 52

ME as Nancy


THE HAUNTED LAGOON

 Image result for nancy drew book the haunted lagoon
Me as Nancy


THE HAUNTED SHOWBOAT

Image result for nancy drew book the haunted showboat

ME as Nancy

If you want for info about the looks, ask me in the comments. Or I can do another post on it, talk to me.

How well did I do?
Which outfit do you like best?
Tell me below!

16 comments:

  1. Ohhhh!!! I love all of them .. your expressions as well as your outfits are amazing. And HOW CAN YOU PULL OF NANCY DREW SOOOO WELL? Those last few pics especially are cute ;)

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it took a bit of work to get everything to match up. No sure :) the hair, clothing and thinking like a detective helps. Glad you like them! ;D

      Delete
  2. This is so great!! You did an amazing job!! Such an awesome idea. I would love to see another post like this!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Okay, awesome! It's a lot of fun, I would love to doing another one. :)

      Delete
  3. Your Nancy role play is SO GOOD, Rakayle! Those pictures are amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove this! You did such a good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a good idea! And you pulled it off so well!! Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute!
    Nancy Drew was my childhood!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kara!
      I love both Nancy and the Hardy boys, though I've always like the Hardy boys books better.

      Delete
  7. These are good! I love the shoveling one! When I saw your hair in the nancy ones, I was like "mine. I want hair like that"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like that outfit too. I just put up my to make it look like Nancy's hair. :)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...