Thursday, August 29, 2019

August Investigation

over? I am not ready for summer to be over. Even though it is just August it has not been very warm here.

Some of August was a wined down from fair, so life was slower. Of course the beginning of August was the end of fair, but I did a post on that already. So here we go.


Puppies are getting along. Whip and Nala love to play together.


Sewed some dress towels for a friend's birthday gift. They turned out nice. I've also been planning a few other projects, which has been stressing me out. Yeah I might have more on that later.


I read one book this month "Murder on the Nile". Also started another one... not sure if I will get it done before the month is over. I just have not felt like reading.


I have now had my car for a year, today. Wow. It does not seem like I have had it that long.


Well, everyone has gone back to school now, I'm out, but I have to get to studying for the GED; so I really haven't gotten out of the school room.


Made some smoothies.

Yes I finished the GTW 100 for 100. I wrote 15,800 words. Not as much as last year,  but I am happy with it. 


Next year I might not start a book for this challenge. It was hard to plan so I kinda went with it. The story is going good though.


 I had to slow down on riding because my horse hurt himself. I am still dealing with the cut, but he is doing better. We have been going riding if it is nice out.


Yes it is cool enough to wear a jacket in the morning.
 I've been stressing out some this month, but it's been an good month.

How was your month?
Is it cool where you are or warm?
Tell me bellow.

14 comments:

  1. Can't believe summer passed by so fast... Great you had some fun in August! The photos are lovely :) Puppies are so cute!!! Hope your horse is doing better and better.
    The weather where I live is still very hot and I like it. I hope it'll be warm in September! I'm coming back to school on Monday and noooo I don't want school! :( I'm starting high school and I'm quite stressed out..
    Have an amazing September, girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know summer goes by. Thanks! That are so cute! Me too, he is slowly. Oh, that is nice. Yes I am hoping it stays warm in September.
      School isn't always fun :(.
      You have a great September Ann! ;)

      Delete
  2. YOUR PUPPIES!!!! ARE SO CUTE!!!!

    (Also, that ATM scammer up above seems really dedicated. XD)

    I hope you have an amazing September, Rakayle! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are cute! ;)

      (Um yes, I keep deleting them.)

      Hope you have an awesome September as well! <3

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a good month!!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go doing 100 for 100! That is awesome. :) Your dogs are so cute! I just went horseback ridding for the first time the other day and it was so much fun, that is so awesome that you own a horse! I hope that he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was tuff, but I am happy I did it. Yes they are! ;)
      Oh, that is so awesome, riding is so fun! The sooner the better.

      Delete
  5. Your puppies are so cute!! :D And wow, I've had my car almost a year too, which is crazy!

    Sorry your horse hurt himself! Hope he gets better soon. :(

    It's still pretty warm where I live, but we've been having some cooler mornings and some rain that cools down the evenings a bit, and I'm not mad about it. ;) I'm SO ready for fallish temperatures!

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is crazy that it's been a year having a car.

      I hope so too.

      Some days are warm and some are cold. Glad you enjoy fall. :)

      Delete
  6. I love that golden retriever puppy. Do you know who the breeder was? We lost our young golden retriever to a freak accident last month. (She was only five.) I still have her daughter, but we might want to get another pup next spring. Also, is the golden a female? (I'm guessing her name's Nala so it would be a yes.) I love golden puppies and I raised ten this spring, before we lost Piper.
    I realized you might want to see some pictures of my dogs and the ranch, so you can look at my Instagram, even if you don't sign up. (Go back a ways to see puppy pictures.)
    https://www.instagram.com/jessilroberts/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a golden doodle. We got him in Dickinson. My sister would know the breeder, Whip is her puppy. Oh that is sad. :(
      Nala is the black dog. She is my puppy.
      Wow lots of puppies.
      Ok I will have to look at the pictures. :)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...