Sunday, August 18, 2019

5 Favorite Magazines

Here I am with a list post. I really enjoy reading magazines and these are some of my favorite.



It's a short post today but hope you like it.

1. Brio


I love this magazine. It's a christian magazine that his a lot of great content, stuff about boys and fashion, lots of career stuff. It has a lot of fun stuff to read and laity they thickened the magazine so there is a lot more to enjoy!

It has a fun page to enter you drawings, poems, and pictures.

2. Western Horseman


Our grandmother gets this one for us. It has a lot of great horse stuff to read through.


Also they have great pictures.

3. National Geographic Kids
We haven't had this one coming for a while but I always loved it, it might look like its just for kids, but there are some awesome stuff to read about.

We would have pages falling out from all the times we looked through them. They are fairly cheep too.

4. Popular Mechanics

I don't always find stuff I like to read in these but once in a while I find some good stuff. Iv'e also gotten some book ideas from these magazines.


I liked to read about the space stuff. 

4. Lego Life The Magazine


This is another kid one, but I always enjoy looking through it. If you have a brother younger than 10 you can get it for free.... for them and you know look at it too. 
The comics are fun.

Do you have a favorite magazine?
Have you heard of any of these?
Tell me bellow!

13 comments:

  1. National Geographic Kids!!! Lego!!! Oh my goodness, those two magazines are so entertaining! I don’t really read them nowadays, but I still have most of my copies of them, and every once in a while I’ll look through them. They’re really interesting. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are!! Cool! Yeah, I like to read through the old copies too.
      Thanks Nicole!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I used to read more magazines too! When I was younger I used to get Young Rider and I could read the whole thing in one sitting, I was so obsessed. Now the only magazine I get is Singing News Magazine, which is about gospel music. :)

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I use to read Young Rider as well!
      Oh that sounds like a cool magazine. :)

      Delete
  3. National Geographic Kids is awesome! There are a lot of interesting facts :D Also, they have a website and there's some cool stuff, too. I love learning about the world <3 When I was younger I was fascinated about Lego as much as my brother and we got a chance to read some magazines, they were great ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love the facts and learning about the world!
      Yeah they are fun lego magazines! ;)

      Delete
  4. That first one and last one look really good ;D

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I use to adore National Geographic Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...