Sunday, March 17, 2019

I'm Back From My Trip!

Hi everyone, I am back from Florida. I had a ton of fun and have so much to talk about. I might get it all in this post or I might do another post. We will see.


So I left on the 20th of February and drove to Denver to get on an airliner. It was a long 9 hour drive. We got there around 10 PM and had to wait till 12 PM to get on the plane. We flew Frontier on an airbus. My younger sister and little brother got to have window seats. The flight to Orlando, Florida took 3 hours. It was ruff, try sleeping in an airplane some time.


We got to Florida at 6 AM Florida time; we landed just as the sun was rising. It was cool!

We rented a car and went on our way to a friends house in Cocoa Beach. It was lovely there. A little cool, but that was alright I had long sleeves on. We crashed once we got to the house. I was really tied.

We stayed in Cocoa Beach a few days, while there we went to the Kennedy Space Center. That was a lot of FUN! I had such a good time! I have a lot of pictures to share of our adventure.


It rained a little when we first arrived.
Control room for most of the rockets in the 60s.
This is where the astronauts sat in the early rockets. 

We went to almost everything we could. On the bus tour we saw and alligator.


This building is where SpaceX builds their rockets that they send up in space.

This is a rocket platform. The white tower is where water flows out when the flames shoot out of a rocket to cool down everything.

Atlantis 


 I leaned so much about space stuff!
That night was going to be a rocket launch. The clock is counting down.
We went to our friends house and watched the rocket launch. It was awesome, but hard to get a good picture.  


The next day we got to go kayaking, that was super cool! We went on the Banana River I rode with my sister. It was a two seat kayak.

We took turns paddling. It was more work than I thought it would be LOL.

We went through small branch caves. That was like, fun! I got to pull the kayak along because it was hard to paddle in the small spaces.

Such a pretty place!
After three days being in Cocoa we went down to Pompano Beach where we had a beach house rented.
We went to the beach almost every day!
I took a lot of selfies.

Lovely light house!


Waiting for the bridge to come up and let a big boat through.

Went shopping at Walmart / was sunburned.


Went to a nice park that was in the middle of Fort Lauderdale, FL. It was so fun!

Had a rainy evening. So I went out side and got wet. Not too wet I had a rain jacket on. Which I love. 

Went down to the Key West beach. It was hot there. I didn't go swimming.
See my siblings faces. There was a lot of grubby moss to step in.



 Last night in Florida. We stayed at our friend's house again and saw a lovely sun set.

On the way home I got to sit by the window. This time we got on at 5 PM it was delayed, but a much better flight than the night flight to Florida. We got to Denver around 10 at night.
Got home on the 6th of March. I know this might seem late and I had a post on the 10th. That was because I had that post schedule and it gave me time to get things together.

Also I will now be posting on Thursdays again. I have a announcement, you will all be excited about this Thursday so be there.

This might be a little long sorry, I wanted to share it all.
* all pictures are mine

Have you ever been to the beach?
What do you like to do on your vacations?
Tell me below...

8 comments:

  1. Your trip looked so cool! I’m glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, looks like you had a blast ... I didn't know that you liked selfies, but I enjoyed seeing them ;) Waiting for Thursday ;D

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was awesome! Yeah, I like to take selfies thought I'm very picky about pictures.
      Okay that is great! :D

      Delete
  3. Oh, what a cool experience! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a unique experience! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Hey, I recognize some of those places! (And the sight of the gator in the water is all too familiar.) Glad you guys had a good trip.
    To answer your questions, yes, I've been to the beach. It's a very large experience, and the smell of the salt water is somehow quite refreshing. As for what I like to do on vacations, it's always fun to explore a bit (hiking is nice), and see if there are any festivals and such in whatever area I find myself in. Other than that, chilling is in the top of best vacation activities. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah cool! I have never seen a real alligator before that. :). Thanks it was fun!
      Awesome! The beach is so refreshing! I love to explore it is super fun and enjoyable! Yes, when vacation time comes around I always need some chilling time for sure. ;)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...