Sunday, February 17, 2019

Music Jan-Feb 2019

Today I wanted to share some music I have been listening to this and last month. I have found some new songs and have fell in love with them. Music always lifts my downer days.



 Capital Kings is a new band I have been  listening to. They have fast music and some great songs! Hope you enjoy!!!

Capital Kings "Into your Arms"


This one is fun to dance to!

"You'll Never Be Alone"


I love this song!! <3 So my new favorite!! I need this song all the time, It really lifts my mood.

 Wiz Khalifa "See You Again" (from sound track)


This is a fun song! This is the only song I like from the artist.

for King & Country "joy." 


This is one of my favorite of King and Country's new album. 

Tobymac "Starts With Me"

I really love this one! 

"Favorite Song"

This one gets in my head a lot. I really like to listen to this one when I'm feeling down. 

Those are a few of a bunch of songs I have been listing to. What more of my music posts go here!

What songs have you been listening to?
Which of the songs do you like best?
Tell me below! 

6 comments:

  1. Interesting music taste! See You Again is the only song I like by Wiz as well. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to listen to all of these after work. I'm always seeking out new music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok hope you like them. I always like to find new good music!

      Delete
  3. Hey Rakayle!! Thanks so much for following my blog! Yours is such a treasure- I'm so glad you left your link on mine. The background theme photo of your blog is super cool!! I do/did a lot of writing too, so your blog is right up my alley!!
    Capitol Kings is an amazing band. "You'll Never Be Alone" is my favorite, as well as "Born to Love". I'm currently listening to "Broad-Shouldered Beasts" by Mumford & Sons, "California" by Noah Gundersen, and "Stay Young" by Maisie Peters.
    Thanks again!

    Sophy of sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Sophy! I really like you blog. Thanks I just started blogging in November and it has been fun. That is so awesome, thanks for checking out my blog!
      Thay are awesome songs! I will have to check out those songs:). I like anything fast and fun!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...