Wednesday, June 2, 2021

May 2021 Investigion

 It's been an interesting month. 


I've had ups and down's this month, I worked a lot. It's feeling more and more like summer.


Solo turned 2 years old on the 24th. 

My brother had a birthday party on the first of May, it was fun, and we got to visit with friends. 


I dressed up as a book character in the book Calculated By Nova Mcbee for a cosplay contest on Instagram, it was fun and I won 3ed place. 


We got some snow. We needed the moister. we have gotten some rain too, it's been good making everything greener.

Started doing some more flying training with my dad. 


I read 3 books, I listened to the Looking Glass Wars, a Alice in Wonderland retelling, I enjoyed it once I got into it a little. The Case for Christ, 5 out of 5 recommend. I also listened to a book called Ghost Knight by Corneal Flunk, she wrote the Inkheart books, which I really liked. It was an okay, book, different to what I would normally read, with ghosts and stuff. Wasn't too scary its for middle grade, so yeah.  


Working on my sewing a little, I need to get it done. You will see it once I'm done. 


Baby cows are born. 
Started Go Teen Writer's 100 for 100 writing challenge for the summer. I'm going to start editing my West Rover, book, It's an adventure book. I've done some post's on here about it before. 


School let out on the 28th so I'm free for the summer. I hope to get more horse training in and sewing. 


We had our branding on the 31st, so that was good, It was a warm day though. I'm ready for summer!


How was May for you?
What did you read?
Have you been writing any?

Tell me in the comments! 

4 comments:

  1. That’s nice that you get summer break! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won 3rd place!! That is fantastic! See you soon :)

    MB: thesocialporcupine.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on third place! I should check out that Cornelia Funke book. I loved the Inkheart series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the 100 for 100 challenge! Third place with that costume is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...