Thursday, April 15, 2021

March 2021 Investiagion

 March went by fast. 




Not a whole lot happened, but I have a lot planned for April.




Been working. Going to substitute teach, it's been going very well. I'm on spring break at the moment which is nice. 



On the way to work, I've been listening to audio books, I've read one book this month, Rebels Of the Sand. It was good. Lot's of bad words which I didn't like so much. 

Have been doing a little with my horses, working 4 days a week keeps me busy though. The weather has been crazy, too, like so windy, doing things with horses is not fun. 




I started some more sewing projects, I'm making a corset and making a fun jedi outfit. You'll see pictures at some point, I'm sure. 





I'm planning to change my hair color soon, is you want to see updates, I'll most likely have it up on my Instagram @rahwrite 



I'm so ready for summer. I have lot's of sewing planned, I'm hoping maybe to start doing more youtube 
videos, we will see how it works out. 

Also for some reason I can't upload photos off my computer onto blogger right now. It's been so frustrating, I love putting pictures on. 

How was your March?

What are your plans for April? 

Let's talk! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what color are you planning on changing your hair to? I'm sorry that you're having trouble getting photos on Blogger. It drives me crazy when that doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blonde or just a lighter blonde on top. Yeah, it's so frustrating!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a fun month!
    Hope your April has been good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your having a good month. Ooo changing your hair color is always fun.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...