Sunday, December 20, 2020

My Bullet Journal Year

 Well, last year in January I started a bullet journal for the first time. Lets see how it went. 




Might give you some ideas for your bullet journal for the new year. 


For January I didn't have much of a theme. I didn't know what to go for. Still figuring out what would work for me. 


I really love my Books of the Bible color shelf. Also my reading for the year. 


Tried a mood tracker, but it didn't work out the best for me. One day isn't, for me any way, one mood. 


February was a pink and gold theme. 



I did a ballet daily chart, so I could see what I did on vacation. 


Here is another page I like to do. A goal tracker and plans for the month. 


For March I did a Star Wars theme, which was so fun!


Loved my lighsabor tacker and goals. 


My favorite quote page of all time. Star Wars quotes. 



April was a little more laid back with a mystery theme.
 


May was so fun. Love the card theme.

The colors worked so well. 



June was a difficult theme to figure out. Kinda a wring theme.
 


July was a music theme 

Sorry for the sideways pictures. 


Fun, August theme with stars and moons and such. 


For August I had a spit challenge so I planed that out in my book. I also have a planner for the new month coming. 

September was a Brave (the movie) theme

Really like this one a lot. 
The green ans blue colors are lovely. 

My art. Merida and her bear also planning for the next month. Always a good idea. 

October was fun and fall looking. 


My habit page was very nice and I do like doing time charts each month. 




My November is another good one. I'm finding what I like to do for themes the more I do this. 


Love all my pages I did. 

more goals... 


🠉🠉🠉My time chart... 


December I went for something more simple because of all the big themes I did the other 3 months. 


The colors are nice though. :) 

Tired the mood tracker again.. It's okay.

Also not Christmas theme, cus I don't do Christmas. Just so you know. 

Planning for  the new year.... 


What was your favorite theme?
Are you going to do a bullet journal in 2021? 

tell me below......

12 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so fun to track your progress! It's awesome that throughout the months you figure out what worked for you. I love the Star Wars, music, Brave, and Mulan themes! Those are so cool. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see the ones that you do next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are such fun themes!
      Your welcome! Me too!

      Delete
  2. I love this post so much!! It was really interesting to see how your journaling has grown and changed throughout the year. :D And I absolutely ADORE your Mushu page! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! So happy you like the post! Yes, gotta love Mushu!! :D

      Delete
  3. I love it. You have such cute spreads. Your big drawings are amazing. I've also done a books of the Bible reading spread and think it's great for keeping track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! They are fun. Yeah I really like the Bible tracker I think I'm going to do it again.

      Delete
  4. I really need to do a bullet journal looks like a blast.
    Love how yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun, and great for organizing. You should definitely try it!
      Thank so much!

      Delete
  5. I really liked your art in your bullet journal. I can see you put your heart into the color. It is something I need to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im going to do one!! i love the art that you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...