Sunday, December 13, 2020

15 Things To Do Off Your Screen

 I think it is important to get off our screens more often. Though we might feel like there is nothing to do, but there are plenty of fun things to do off your screen. 



Here are some ideas you can do off your phone or computer. 


1. Card game or board game. Try Solitar or the fun game Bubble Talk, it is so fun. 


2. Listen to an Audio book, or read a hard cover book. 



3. Try learning a magic trick 


4. Listen to an audio drama you can find some cool free ones here


5. Journaling or writing on paper, just to get away from the computer


6. Do some cooking or make you favorite drink


7. Draw or paint


8. Start a art book or Bullet journal 



9. Make a Calendar 


10. Start a list of some sort 


11. Plan out a Bible study to do for a month or so


12. Write a letter


13. Take some photos outside



14. Plan out an outfit or do your hair 


15. Listen to some music while doing some stretching  

***if your wondering about the giveaway, yes it's going to be announced today, soon.

What do you like to do to get off your screen? 

Have you tried any of these?

Comment below! 

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this post, Rakayle! I've been meaning to spend more time off-screen for a while now, and this has given me the perfect motivation to do it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Nicole! Yeah it can be hard to get off the screen. So glad it's given you some motivation! 😆

      Delete
  2. These are all great! I need to take way more screen breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent ideas. I love being able to take a break from my screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came at the perfect time because lately I've been really tired of looking at screens all the time and I've wanted something else to do! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad! When it gets cold it is so easy to spend a lot of time on the screen. Your welcome!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great motivations! I love these ideas! I need to spend more time playing outside!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...